KingZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victoria dating - Tired of sweet talking just fuk me

Go down

Victoria dating  - Tired of sweet talking just fuk me Empty Victoria dating - Tired of sweet talking just fuk me

Post  WaggaWag Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:22 am

Sunbury dating - The dirtier the better My name is Marianna STEGALL i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. singles in Bathurst free online dating Brisbane online dating Newcastle free online dating Queensland online dating Townsville-Thuringowa online dating i want to do everything life has to offer.i love sports.i love my family and friends.im looking for someone to share the same qualities as me and to be intimate with. so if you want to talk i look foward to it. im new at this so be patient;) Looking for a fun time with some one close to my age. i'm looking to have some fun in the bed room with someone else. if you are intrested come chat with me don't care if you are a male or a female but everything has to be what i wznt or no deal! I'm lookin for a man who can take control. Do you think you can handle me ? Lmao. Come out and play guys! My perfect night tonight with someone: i would love 2 rent a movie and go back to my place. We could cuddle up and when it gets really scary cuddle up with each other. I would love to be affectionate and just see where it goes!! So hit me up! Muts meet all of the following requirements...1. Good in bed 2. Must be kikny and willing to talk dirty 3. Don't judge me 4. Must treat me like a goddess. If you can handle that then you can handle me, so hit me up I try to make the most out of life and I like to have lots of new experiences.. I am not scared of a challenge, but I do not want someone around me that is not self assured… Really I am jist looking to have lots of fun and hopefully someone that makes me comfortable so we can be friends with benefits.

WaggaWag

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum